Lexa loves this walker at Cliff's parents' house. According to them, she's fast and she will run you down.
Cliff kept saying that we should get a walker for our house. Then she could love something that we have too! (Or some weird reasoning.) So I pulled this riding toy out of the garage. I thought it might be a little early since our other girls didn't really ride it until after they could walk.
Lo and behold, Lexa loves it! She can actually push herself around with her toes and she likes to turn the wheel and push the buttons. She's even learned (after trial and much error) how to get off by herself. This toy is also a favorite of Catherine's (seen here with her friend Dexter.)
Here's Lexa in action:
5 comments:
She is adorable. The best part is I recognize those pjs. Sophie used to wear a pair too. :)
She's so cute and wobbly! That's so fun to see her mobile.
She's so funny and cute on that thing. I love it. :)
I love the fact that I can hear Cliff in the background talking about mom :P
I love the fact that I can hear Cliff in the background talking about mom :P
Post a Comment