Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lazy Saturday

After cleaning and lunch, the laundry is in the works and we are waiting around for Zachary's birthday party.  Let's see what everyone is doing.


Elizabeth is reading.


Catherine is playing Mickey Mouse Yatzee.


Lexa is supposed to be napping.


Dad is playing HALO.

And me?  I was hanging out on the internet, got bored, and decided to take pictures of what everyone was doing.  Now that the baby's awake, I think I'll go spend some money!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Your kids are so cute! (and I guess so is Cliff...) :) We had a lazy Saturday too, until we headed for the mall. Big mistake on a December Saturday!

Suzanne Affleck said...

We must have all needed a break that day. We had a nice slow Saturday too. It felt good after a hectic week.

Dad said...

Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, but in the church it's Saturday or not at all.