Friday, January 20, 2012

2012 Already?

I was thinking of doing some kind of 2011 recap, but the only thing that really happened last year was our big trip to the cabin for Dad's birthday and most everyone I know was there for that.

Oh, WAIT!  And Lexa was born.  She's 10 months old now, so it seems like she's been here forever.

Also, I thought about making some New Year's resolutions and stuff, but mostly I'm just going to try not to get fatter and keep trying to do all the stuff that I'm usually trying to do (like not yelling and thinking positive thoughts and all that.)

So, yeah.  Last year was pretty good and we're planning on doing all the same stuff this year too.  Except not the part where the hair dryer fell on my foot because that really hurt and it's just barely starting to feel better.  Oh, and Catherine better not draw on all the kitchen chairs again.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

haha!! I thought about doing a 2011 recap, but then I thought, "I'm so glad it's over! Don't let the door hit you in the %#* on the way out 2011!" (sorry, did I just pseudo-swear in a comment?) I am really looking forward to the cabin trip tho...and to seeing your girls more this year.

Suzanne Affleck said...

That is the best new years letter ever! I felt the same way about making resolutions. Just keep doing what I'm doing and try not to fall off the wagon too many times.

Dad said...

OK, I'll say it. That is a pretty lazy recap. I hope that you spent some time writing down all the stuff that happened. How else can your own Grandkids find out what a wonderful person you are? Well, maybe your kids will tell them. :)

Too bad about your foot, but GREAT about Lexa.