So we got a new bunk bed for the girls and Catherine can get in and out by herself. I end up going into their room several times a night to get Catherine to PLEASE GET BACK IN BED!!
Sometimes she's sneaky about it like this:
Apparently she took off her pajamas, and played with puzzles until she fell asleep. Here's some more things I've caught her doing instead of sleeping:- Reading a stack of books in bed
- Playing with her talking Woody and Jessie dolls
- Playing with the noisiest toy in the house in the bathroom
- WALKING INTO MY ROOM WEARING SUNGLASSES! (Seriously! Did she really think I'd not notice that?)
5 comments:
Way to go Jen. Kids need to know their limits, she will still test them, but she obviously knows.
Ha ha! After reading your post I noticed that her caption is "the naughty one". Seems like all the kids go through the naughty stage! I'm glad she gets a spank, Mom needs her sleep!!!
I used to have a problem with my girls staying in bed. I tried threatening, bribing, pleading, even sitting outside their door until they fell asleep. Now that Sophie has to get up early in the morning (and Sarah usually gets up with her) we don't seem to have a problem. They are out as soon as I shut the door.
Cayson never woke up in the middle of the night, and slept really well, until he got a big boy bed. Now he wakes up almost every night and wants to sleep in my bed. It's a frustrating time! Good luck!
Isn't it hard to give our kids enough freedom of choice that our choice to sleep is gone?! Somehow that just doesn't seem fair. I think Heavenly Father is up there just laughing at us and saying, "Now you know how I feel!"
Post a Comment