And now it's time for a post about someone who doesn't get talked about too much on this blog: Cliff. Where do I start? How about Saturday? It is his one day to rest out of the week and he wanted to spend it with three temperamental girls at the mall. Shopping. For clothes. And he hardly made fun of me at all for tearing up over THE. BEST. MATERNITY. PANTS. EVER! (So comfy!)
After that we went to the book store where he bought 2 books to prepare for his class that starts Monday, then took one of the three temperamental girls out to dinner and a movie.
On Sunday, Cliff took three temperamental girls to church, keeping them from driving each other insane, rounded up people for my Sunday School class, (I started with 2 and ended up with 8) changed a poopy diaper, taught Elder's Quorum, and had to miss Elizabeth's first talk. Later on that day he cleaned the living room, swept the floor, and did the dishes. Twice! He is amazing.
So far this pregnancy hasn't been as easy as the others. I'm more tired, more irritable and more nauseous. Thank goodness I have Cliff to put up with my whining and laugh at me when I cry about how well my pants fit.
So yeah. Cliff. He's awesome.
5 comments:
Yay Cliff. You even got some love on Father's day this year. Strong, patient, and supportive is the way to go.
He IS so awesome. He's one of my favorite people. Good thing he loves his girls!
Hooray for great husbands! They are our rock when things get insane. You are awesome Cliff!
I'm glad he's so understanding! What a good guy!
Cliff, I know you want to show love to your family...but... shopping at the mall, with three girls...you have to be crazy! Way to go Cliff, you made your wife love you all over again!
Post a Comment