Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pink Glittery World Part 2

Found this on GraphJam and I think it summarizes Elizabeth's tastes as well:


Never a day goes by that she does not wear something pink. Yesterday she came home and changed out of her all-pink outfit into her pink Christmas dress. It is sparkly pink velvet with white furry cuffs and hem. When I saw it at the store, I knew she would want it. Many of you will be seeing it soon because I'll let her wear it all she wants on Christmas.

Also, while Christmas shopping last night I went looking in the boy section of the toys. I felt totally out of place because I'm so used to pink and princess. I grabbed the first thing I could find and then got out of there, back to the safety of the Barbie aisle. Next time I'll send my husband to get the boy presents!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Ha ha! I feel the same way about boy stuff. It's a weird, foreign world filled with cars, trucks, destruction, and mayhem.

Suzanne Affleck said...

Sarah is really into the boy section of the toy store. She is all about trains and trucks. She even wanted a walking, roaring, dinosaur. Sophie is still all about pink though. She always tells me her favorite color is "pink and blue."

Anonymous said...

I live in Boy-land. It wasn't until my granddaughters came that I knew there was anywhere else in the store.!!!