Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cliff's Disneyland Birthday

Of course I forgot my camera on the ACTUAL birthday, but here are pictures of the day after:

Elizabeth got to see Santa. I laughed when she started describing the present she wanted and he had to cut her off because she was taking too long. He looks like he's paying attention to her, but he's really thinking, "Are you done now? Now? How about now?"


Catherine likes to put strings by her nose for some weird reason. Here she is falling asleep cuddling her shoelace.



Elizabeth took this great birthday portrait of Cliff. Well, the inside of Cliff's nose. He's making a silly face because that's what he always does when Elizabeth takes his picture. Little did he know it would end up here.

Here we are at the princess lunch waiting for food. In a choice between spending $$ to eat delicious food (and having the princesses come to us) and waiting out in the cold (or heat) for 2 hours, the food wins everytime.


Elizabeth took this picture of the Princess and the Frog show we saw. That's her at the top (the princess, not Elizabeth.) We also went and got pictures with her afterwards.


Favorite Elizabeth story from this trip:

I showed Elizabeth where the stairs were to go up in Donald's boat. She replied, "Good eye, Captain Mommy!"

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Way cute! I love that you got to see Santa at Disneyland. That's awesome. Happy birthday Cliffie!

TJ Eich said...

I just wanted to say that I love you. =)

Suzanne Affleck said...

Elizabeth is a really good photographer. Sophie still won't talk when she goes to see Santa. I'm glad Elizabeth did.

Happy birthday Cliff. Looks like you had a good one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!