Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now

Yes, the title of this post is reference to the famous song. And It's how I'm feeling now. The medication is working; the therapy is working. For the first time in a long time I feel like I'm in control of myself.

Also, I'm almost graduated from therapy. There's a little survey that I fill out everytime I go that scores how well I feel. The first time it was up around 90 and it has been slowly going down (that's good.) Tonight my score was 36. 36! (That's good.)

I'm not quite to 100% and I'm sure I'll still have low points, but I feel so much better. Since you all listened to me complain about how awful I felt, I just wanted you all to know I'm doing much better.

Now about that weight...


A Portrait Of Catherine by Elizabeth

6 comments:

Laura Z said...

Glad you are doing better. Medication and therapy together can do AMAZING things.
I managed to "graduate" from therapy twice ;) Once I knew what the things I had to look out for were I knew when I needed the help, and I was able to get it.
GI Joe is right; knowing is half the battle!

Marianne said...

Hooray for therapy! Hooray for meds! Hooray for Jen!

Raunee said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Lemon Family said...

I'm glad you are feeling better too!

Suzanne Affleck said...

Better living through chemistry (and therapy)! Yay for you Jen! Keep up the good feelings!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I am so proud of you and happy that you are happy! You have always brought sunshine into my life. Yeah for Jen