Monday, October 26, 2009

The Cutest Evil

This is Catherine's evil queen costume that she wore to Disneyland. I think she's the cutest evil queen there ever was. Here is the whole group of us.


We made quite a splash since there were no other dwarves in the park. And definitely no cute evil queens. And bravo to Marianne for making the hats and belts that made the dwarf costumes perfect.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Hey! You forgot to say that you made all the shirts AND Cliff AND Catherine's costume! Who's the happy homemaker now? :) It really was super fun. Thanks for the great memories!!!!

Suzanne Affleck said...

You guys are so fun!! The costumes look great!

Anonymous said...

What fun! I think I want to go next year...any one want to join me?

Laura Z said...

So glad I got to see the pictures! Looks like it was great fun!