behold the excitement
Wow, that was the shortest tantrum I've ever seen! You're lucky. I've had longer tantrums than that when I can't find my car keys.
Hey, it was a first. I'm sure they'll only get better (worse?) from now on.
That didn't look too bad. Hopefully they stay that easy.
That was a nice quiet one. Good that you got it on video so you can look back a few months from now and remember how lucky you were.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, that was the shortest tantrum I've ever seen! You're lucky. I've had longer tantrums than that when I can't find my car keys.
Hey, it was a first. I'm sure they'll only get better (worse?) from now on.
That didn't look too bad. Hopefully they stay that easy.
That was a nice quiet one. Good that you got it on video so you can look back a few months from now and remember how lucky you were.
Post a Comment