Elizabeth sometimes hears a song on the iPod and decides she likes it. Then she wants to hear it over and over and over and over and over... Here's a list I've been keeping of those somgs.
"I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas"
"Ring My Bell" by Anita Ward (she likes to flap her arms like a chicken during this song.)
"Uninvited" by Alanis Morrisette
"Electric Blue" by The Cranberries
"Perhaps" by Doris Day (favorite part: "Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps")
"What's This" from The Nightmare Before Christmas
"Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stephani
"The Elegant Captain Hook" from Peter Pan
"Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves" by Cher
"Pink Elephants On Parade" from Dumbo
"Go Monkey Go" by Devo (from the Powerpuff Girls soundtrack)
"Humpty Dumpty"
"The Ants Go Marching" ("Mom, it's the same one Luke has!")
"Book Of Mormon Stories" by Pipedream
It seems her taste in music is similar to my own, a little eclectic.
3 comments:
Every time a song comes on that Sophie knows it's, "Mom this is my favorite." Of course the same thing happens with toys, clothes, shoes, food, movies,...
Eclectic is good. I have a variety that I like, but they are mostly by dead people. On the way back from the lake a couple of weeks ago, Luke listened to "the Bird" at least 10 times.
Music is a wonderful thing. I am glad that you let her explore and discover new and varied types of music. Way to go Elizabeth.
Post a Comment