Last night I was peacefully dreaming about something when I woke up to find a bug on my face! I grabbed it and threw it off. I didn't scream or anything, but my jerky movements woke up Cliff. I told him what happened and like the good husband he is he patted my on the shoulder and went back to sleep. I was freaked out, but I got back to sleep again myself.
This morning before I got out of bed, I looked down at the floor to see if the bug was still there and I saw a very large cockroach that was floundering around partially squished. That cockroach was on my face! It wasn't a little one, it was a full inch long! Now, I know our house is a bit messy (okay, a lot messy) but we really don't have many bugs. The last roach I saw was about 6 months ago. Where did this one come from and how does he get the nerve to walk on my face in the middle of the night?!
*shudder*
I'm still not over it, can you tell?
6 comments:
Ugh. I am doing "barf shivers" for your sake. That is awful! I can't believe that creature would have the nerve to do that! I can't sleep even if there is a fly in my room. I have woken up my husband to kill bugs in the middle of the night. Good stuff. UGH!!
Yikes! Roaches have NO sense of decorum at all. We hadn't had a bug guy for about a year and I found roaches mounting a full-scale assault on our front door....Bug guy immediately hit the top of my "must get" list. We love our bug guy - he's a good deal AND comes back out if there are additional problems (like my hubby reorganizing the garage and stirring up some mess of bugs - he's coming back tomorrow :-)
Did I mention that IT WAS ON MY FACE!
Great now how am I suppose to sleep!?! Bad enough having a roach on the floor but on the face!!! Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!
so if the average person eats 16 spiders in their lifetime what is the statistic on roaches.
Eat Spiders? were did that come from? I would be so grossed out...How did you get back to sleep? Did I metion, I Hate BUGS!
Post a Comment