behold the excitement
She is a doll !! Has a great name. Born in the right month. And, a budding Wood Badger to boot. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!!!
Adorable - I love it!
Oh my gosh, she looks so cute in red! I love it. Wow! Did you cut her hair, it looks so stylish. Is she a baby model?
She is a doll, and very loveable. Happy birthday Catherine.
Such a beauty! Takes after her Mommy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is a doll !! Has a great name. Born in the right month. And, a budding Wood Badger to boot. Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!!!
Adorable - I love it!
Oh my gosh, she looks so cute in red! I love it. Wow! Did you cut her hair, it looks so stylish. Is she a baby model?
She is a doll, and very loveable. Happy birthday Catherine.
Such a beauty! Takes after her Mommy!
Post a Comment