Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Games We Play

Here's a partial list of games we inadvertently play at our house.

Hide and Seek - Mommy hides and the kids always seem to find her.

Catch - When Catherine tries to go down the steps by herself, Mommy is there to catch her. (Usually.)

Soccer - Mommy scoots the toys around on the floor with her feet instead of picking them up.

Basketball - Whenever Mommy tries to get the diaper into the garbage without getting up off the floor.

Slip and Slide - Because the kids aren't used to the new, more slippery floor.

Name That Tune - Mommy tries to identify songs on Elizabeth's "repeat" list so she can skip them before Elizabeth recognizes them.

3 comments:

TJ Eich said...

You crack me up! I'm so glad we're back in touch. It makes me happy. :)

Suzanne Affleck said...

My kids favorite is Dog Pile. Whenever Mommy sits down or tries to lay down, two kids and a dog jump on top of me. I don't like that game.

Anonymous said...

What about tag? If Jake has something I don't want him to have, I try to tag him and make him give it back, then he tries to tag me and take back what he rightfully stole.