Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Team Gene Graph

Another graph, this time of the number of people in "Team Gene." I'm sure you can all figure out which dot represents you. And Dad, I'm challenging you to name them in order!I'm thinking that with a little more effort, we can get to thirty before the next big lull. Who's with me? (Suzanne and Zela, I'm looking your way!)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow that's cool. It kind of looks like thirty members may take a couple years more at least. Sorry, us non-participants have already filled our share. (Our Crapo family takes up OVER a quarter of the members) You're welcome.

Suzanne Affleck said...

I think we need to get out of debt with the last one we had before getting in deeper with another non-insured pregnancy. Plus, where would we put it?!

Captain Jack said...

Don't look at us. We've taken care of that.

Dad said...

I can almost name them in order off the top of my head, but I have them (you) all written down with shirt sizes. Then I don't have to remember anything. 30 seems like a good goal prior to a next generation lull, particularly if we can get a better balance than 4-10 boys to girls. :)