This picture on ihasahotdog.com reminded me of something that happeneed on Thanksgiving. Elizabeth was outside Grandma Merrill's house playing in the rain when a car pulled up and a lady leaned out the window and asked me if I'd seen a hot dog. I was so confused. Why was she driving around looking for hot dogs? Was she asking me where to get a hot dog? Was she eating one in the car and it had fallen out somewhere on her route? Was it some kind of joke like Prince Albert in a can? Then she gestured with her hands and I figured out that she was looking for a Dachshund. Aren't those typically called weiner dogs? Any way, I hope she found it.Friday, December 5, 2008
Hot Dog!
This picture on ihasahotdog.com reminded me of something that happeneed on Thanksgiving. Elizabeth was outside Grandma Merrill's house playing in the rain when a car pulled up and a lady leaned out the window and asked me if I'd seen a hot dog. I was so confused. Why was she driving around looking for hot dogs? Was she asking me where to get a hot dog? Was she eating one in the car and it had fallen out somewhere on her route? Was it some kind of joke like Prince Albert in a can? Then she gestured with her hands and I figured out that she was looking for a Dachshund. Aren't those typically called weiner dogs? Any way, I hope she found it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't know owners called them hot dogs. A friend of ours has one and she gets mad when we make fun of it. I should show her this picture. :)
Post a Comment