"Take my picture Mom!"
Elizabeth: Sophie's so cute!
Dad: You're cute too.
Elizabeth: No I'm not. I'm just interesting.
Mom: Arrgh! This isn't working! I can't do it. [Puts head on table in dejection.]
Elizabeth: [Climbs onto Mom's lap.] Mom, when you can't do something, you need to ask for help. And if you need help, you can tell me and I can help you.
Mom: [Laughing.]
4 comments:
That's ok Elizabeth, it's better to be interesting than cute. Although she lucked out and got both the looks and the personality.
You need to make the record (for all to enjoy) the list of Elizabethisms, I have a bunch of Camilleisms already.
Cute can fade, but interesting is forever.
I think Elizabeth IS cute, and funny, and interesting. She must get it from her mom!
Elizabeth is one of the funnest kids I know. Sophie always has fun with her especially in dance class when they get to chase each other with pom poms.
Post a Comment