So after spending some time at my new favorite website (graphjam.com) I made my own graph.
Elizabeth's chances of getting a popsicle depend on many things, but Mom's mood is the biggest factor.

I know I'm a nerd because making graphs is fun to me. I'm sure I'll be making more soon.
(P.S. If it's too small for you to read, just click it.)
2 comments:
Can you make one for my husband that is "chances of 'alone time'" (if you know what I mean)! Trying to keep it PG for your blog. I bet it would look a lot like your popsicle chart! But there may be other factors like, brought flowers home, called from work randomly to say hi, etc. I guess it could get complicated! :)
In my house everything depends on Mom's mood and Mom's mood is directly related to how clean the house is & the level of participation to help pick up. If husband helps his chances greatly increase.
Post a Comment