behold the excitement
Woo hoo! Snow for you guys for Christmas (10 days early). I wish I could post the same happiness about it. It's snowing here too. again. for the fourth day in a row. I'll just make myself feel better by looking at Elizabeth's happy face!
"Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow" (okay, now stop snowing!!!)
Don't you wish you had that kind of imagination?
We heard about the Vegas snowstorm. How fun for you !?!?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Woo hoo! Snow for you guys for Christmas (10 days early). I wish I could post the same happiness about it. It's snowing here too. again. for the fourth day in a row. I'll just make myself feel better by looking at Elizabeth's happy face!
"Let it Snow, let it snow, let it snow" (okay, now stop snowing!!!)
Don't you wish you had that kind of imagination?
We heard about the Vegas snowstorm. How fun for you !?!?
Post a Comment