Friday, October 17, 2008

Girl pics!

Here's some new cute pictures of Catherine. We tried her out in the walker for the first time. We wedged her in with a blanket and all she could do was go backwards, but she liked it.


I think she's making these same two facial expressions in the other two pictures too. (Was that too many "two/too"s in one sentence? I had an English teacher that made me paranoid of that kind of thing.)

Elizabeth came to me and wanted me to take her picture as Snow White. So here's how she posed:


Okay, the head to the side and tongue out I've seen before. What I want to know is, what's with the fingers? (Darn it, now there's too many "what"s!)

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Wow, Catherine looks more like you than like Cliff! For a while she looked so much like Elizabeth. You can tell they are sisters, but you can also tell they are not twins. (Well duh, one's a baby and one is 3...but you know what I mean!) My kids are starting to "pose" every time I bring out the camera, its kinda frustrating!