Halloween was fun for the girls this year since we did a trunk-or-treat and collected a bunch of candy and then went to Joe and Zela's house for a Halloween party. It was not very fun for me since I had pink eye (both eyes) and spent most of Tuesday with gunky eyes.
Anyway, here are the girls in their Halloween costumes for this year. Elizabeth wanted to be Merida from Brave and I had to get her a wig since the most distinctive thing about Merida is her hair. She thought it was funny that some people didn't know that it was Elizabeth under that hair.
Catherine wanted to be Izzy from "Jake and the Neverland Pirates". Except with her lisp, she went around telling everyone that she was "Ithy"
I saw this Snow White dress at Babies R Us and thought it was so cute. Especially since Lexa sort of looks like a baby Snow White. Here she is covered in red frosting. Lips as red as blood and all that right?
I made this R2D2 costume for Ellowyn out of some white baby clothes and felt. Turned out so cute!
They had a blast going trick-or-treating with their cousins. I had a good time too since all I had to do was sit on the couch and try not to touch my eyes and eat cookies. Love Halloween!




1 comment:
Oh my. You should put cliff in Elizabeth's red wig and take a picture cause they look soooo much alike :)
Post a Comment