Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

For Father's Day yesterday, Elizabeth filled out an information page about Cliff.  Some of the answers are funny and some sweet.  Her words are in blue.

My daddy's name is Clif.
He is 1 years old, 1 tall, and weighs 1 pounds.
His favorite food is Mic Donlds Brecfit.
My daddy is really good at work.
He loves to go to the Mooves.
My favorite thing to do with my dad is I lik to copi him.
I'm just like my dad because I have eyes.
What I love most about my daddy is he lovs me.
It makes my Dad happy when I have fun.

She thought it was funny that she said he was 1 year old, and I think it's funny that they both have eyes.

2 comments:

Suzanne Affleck said...

That's funny. She's a really good speller.

Dad said...

Hooked on phonics worked for me