Monday, February 7, 2011

Pictures from SLC

We took a trip up to Salt Lake this weekend to visit Marianne, go to the UNLV/BYU game, and watch the Superbowl.  The only thing that didn't disappoint us was the fun at Marianne's house.  (And the spectacular food.)  On Thursday night we stayed in Cedar City and the girls looked like this the next morning:

I wish I had taken a picture of all of us at the basketball game, but I didn't.  I did get a shot of three little kids playing with iPads during the Superbowl:

The only thing they really cared about was that they had a whole lot of snacks to eat.  Thanks Marianne for allowing us to crash at your house all weekend.  And remind me the next time we see each other that we need to trade Squeeze and Pat for Pooh blanket.

2 comments:

Suzanne Affleck said...

Always a fun time at Marianne's house. And the food was awesome. Those 3 year olds know more about iPads than I do. Yikes!

Judy Anne said...

Next time, let us know you are here, and we will come to visit!