Elizabeth and I are at home after dance class and she does not want to go to sleep in her room by herself (oh, how things have changed!) so I decided to download all the Disney and Halloween pictures and post them for people like my dad who don't see me every day.
It was a bit sprinkly so we brought umbrellas and of course the girls played with them every chance they got. (Yes, they are both totally posing.)
We met Rapunzel and Flynn. Catherine is scared of men she doesn't know so she wouldn't stand by them. And yes, that is her hair all over the background.
We had breakfast with Mickey and friends and Catherine just stared at Mickey the whole time. I think she was making him uncomfortable. Cliff took this really excellent picture of them.
Grandpa and Grandma were with us and the girls were really excited to have them along. Here is a picture of Elizabeth and Grandpa on the Dumbo ride. I'm just as surprised as you are that it came out so well.
Also, at the Mickey breakfast, all the kids were invited up to hula hoop. Here is Catherine's version which we all thought was so funny. Sorry about the terrible camera work.
There haven't been many posts lately because I've been busy and lazy.I've also been having a bit of trouble with my depression which I hope to get meds for this Friday. So pretty soon I should be back to my "normal" self.
5 comments:
That was such an adorable video of Catherine. It's so fun to watch the little ones try to be like the big kids.
I have been thinking about you and your family this past week. I really need to call you and catch up. Maybe when midterms are over??
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well and struggling with your depression again. Hang in there and know you are loved by many. Isn't your ultra sound coming up this week? Maybe looking forward to that (and the meds:) will cheer you up a bit.
Catherine is normally so serious, that she can be amazingly funny at times. That iIS an incredible action shot on Dumbo.
Cool! I'm excited you got to go to Disneyland. My girls are so bummed we didn't go with you. Hope that you get your meds soon. Life can be really hard without them.
That is a hilarious video. Maybe next time a Disneyland trip comes around we will get to go with you. Has the Rapunzel movie even come out yet? They already have her at Disneyland eh?
Hope your meds work out for you. See you guys soon!
Looks like you had a fun time!
Post a Comment