Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sparkly Princess Pictures

Here's Elizabeth with Fairy-godmother-in-training Kathy. Her hair is done, her nail polish is drying, and she's getting her make-up on.
Here's the finished product, the sparkliest princess ever!


At the end, she had a photo shoot inside Cinderella's coach.

Also, here is Catherine with her favorite, Pluto. She's giving him a hug. I'm just glad she didn't put his ear in her nose like she does with her toy!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Darn, I was hoping that for that kind of money, they could at least set off fireworks or something. :) She does look like she's having SO much fun!

Suzanne Affleck said...

Quote from Sophie, "I want to go where Elizabeth is!" So do I. What a great birthday!

Raunee said...

How fun for her! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Wow, seeing her like that really makes you think of her future self. She is gorgeous!