Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Great Depression

One of my favorite movie critics is a fellow BYU alumni named Eric Snider. He still writes the occasional "Snide Remarks" column like he used to for the BYU newspaper. The most recent one is a great and hilarious article about his recent depression (seems like everyone is having one these days!) You should definitely check it out:

http://www.ericdsnider.com/snide/the-great-depression/

3 comments:

Suzanne Affleck said...

Nice to know other people in the world have depression problems too. I haven't been able to take my meds because they make me sick. Can we say "mood swings"?

Brooklyn said...

Hey! I just saw ur blog off of Sister Tebbs...I hope u dont mind me snooping around LOL!!! I love ur blog..and the title name:)) I may have to add ya to my list!!!
Lindsay thebeanfam.blogspot.com
:))) ps. I loved reading ur depression blogs! I have issues with that too:(( nice to know I'm not the only one! Sometimes it feels like that huh?

Laura Z said...

LOVED the Snide Remarks column. What a blessing that we live in an age where things like mental illness can be talked about (and even joked about) openly. I especially loved what his mom said "I'm not ashamed of EITHER of them!"