So tonight I decided to cut Catherine's hair. Elizabeth's first hair cut was just bangs, and I was so proud of her hair that I didn't cut the rest until much later. Unfortunately, when I look back on her pictures, she looks like she has a mullet. So I decided to cut Catherine's hair before it got to the mullet stage, and not cut bangs for her. I'll have to start putting her hair up every day so it won't get in her eyes, so we'll see how far "no bangs" will get before I get too lazy and just cut it.
Anyway, here's the before shot...

...and here's the after...

I could tell that Cliff wasn't too sure about it. Even after I explained her hair philosophy, he wasn't too keen on it. But, like a good husband, he has deferred to my greater hair wisdom. Don't worry, honey. She's still the most adorable baby ever!
3 comments:
I think you did a great job! She looks pretty cute!
Love it. Now come do mine!
She is adorable. Way to go mom!!!
Post a Comment