Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Steps

Catherine's first steps and Elizabeth's first blog post.



tfirtgiuti7orly7lyygdfhgkrtuughjjjv fvneg ght hfguyh hjthgihg hyhihyuh4 tttttttyggggggggtttt hgjjfgjfffdrgjfffd jjkggggggt jjjtygkrut jhgjt hyyhjyttyiry rteeuy gfr hrgftyghgt gfhbddffnhgfv vggfhf vgfbgfbbbtbb fhttrfftt bbvbfbf bbfgrfrtr vfydvdgfdhdvfhb ghdvgfrbh hj,tkb nbhuytijgflkfggjhtgrtgyt bjhvbfhfg hhfrhewgbv bvfbh bcndfb hbfmbh bnfhvfgtrgrth rnfvbfdfnfhghyj bvgdfgdw dfhgvfg erhfggjfgb bdfjgmtgmth hmhfgrtb fbh hghftgb bnmbvmdbrghj bhhhnh nbmngng,b jgyhjfh nvjfbjf bjhbrkhg bvfgnb vhg vmhgbmjv bvgbhghfgkh nvhdgfgt hdghytttytyuy hfrktjhtjhgthth hfgjhgerjegh,thgkehtkjtgm bfgjtj ghydtrjgjthg gnnhfghttgjrt jmhfgjrjtjhrtgthhg mbnfghfh bnfb bhghrehteuykjgktjmjtgmb bfhhhfgebregehmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggfjhgem bnmfhf hrgtjg jhtgtr gfhg hcgff.

Translation:

Key the lost found. Of the Lord of June. But Sophie, she very lewd. Sophie of the Lord. But Julien was very keyed. June never found the lost jewel that was red and sparkly and beautiful. But Sophie found it. It was all hers. Sophie could find the lost jewel, but her friend never found it. And now I was her friend. Julien was very sad. She could not find the red lost and found jewel that was red and sparkly and beautiful. But Sophie found it! So Elizabeth was her friend forever and Sophie has a box and Elizabeth see what's inside of it. And there was a lost and found jewel that was red and sparkly in the box. And it made all the colors of the rainbow and lost and found. And I said, "Sophie that's a good present. Are you going to keep it? Are you going to give to Catherine for a present or to me?" And Sophie said, "Yes" and she gave it to me and I said, "Thank you. Is it for me to keep forever?" And Sophie said, "Yes." But she liked it. And she never stole it she wanted me to keep it. And I was more sad. And she said, "Why are you sad?" "Because you're going to go to Georgia," I said. And Sophie just thought she was but she never wanted to go there so she stayed here forever and we were best friends forever. And Sophie wanted to play with me and she said, "Ball, Elizabeth?" And I said, "Yeah." And I played ball with her every morning and then it was time for bed and Sophie sleeped in my bed and I sleeped in there and Sophie said, "Can I use your bathroom?" and I said, "Yes." But she loved me and she wanted me to go in the bathroom with her. [Pause for bathroom break.] And then Sophie was very funny and she looked funny and "I'm gonna dress up," she said. And then Sophie had to go.

And this is what she looked like. And she had a ribbon in her hair.

3 comments:

Dad said...

Great video. Keep it for posterity.

Elizabeth's blog indicates that she really misses Sophie. Don't we all.

Suzanne Affleck said...

Yeah for Catherine! We loved Elizabeth's stories. You should publish. Sophie and Sarah pretend to call people on their phones. Sophie is usually talking to Elizabeth and Sarah is always chatting with "Ampa."

Laura Z said...

Fun firsts :-)