This morning I felt like trying out some pigtails on Catherine and she was the prettiest little girl at church today.

Then after her nap, I took out the rubber bands and created this amusing hairstyle.
Elizabeth and I laughed for a good five minutes. Maybe that's why she looks like she's about to cry.
P.S. Current tooth count: 8
5 comments:
Very cute, but you should delete the "after nap" picture unless you want some pictures that you can threaten to show boyfriends later.
Oh my cute! She's always the cutest girl at church, even without pigtails. But she looks like such a big girl! :) I can't believe she has that many teeth!
I love the pigtail pic AND the after nap pic. She is a cutie!
How did she do with you putting her hair up? Any distractions required? Sarah's like Elizabeth, not having the hair done bit at all.
Adolpho the nap-time hairdresser is responsible for all "Unique" after bed dos. Very cute
Post a Comment