A: Attached or Single: Attached; there's usually a little girl holding onto my leg.
B: Best Friends (besides my husband): Suzanne and Mandie; both moving soon :(
C: Cake or Pie: Both, but my favorite is cobbler.
D: Day of Choice: My Fridays off. I get to do stuff that Cliff doesn't like to do.
E: Essential items: Wet wipes (mine and the kids!)
F: Favorite Color: Red
G: Gummy Bears or Worms: I'm with Marianne; chocolate covered bears!
H: Home Town: Las Vegas
I: Indulgences: Sleeping, reading too much.
J: January or July: July, I hate cold.
K: Kids: Two talkative daughters.
L: Life is incomplete without: family.
M: Marriage Date: October 26, 2002.
N: Number of Siblings: 4
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges. There's too many different flavors of apples for me to be sure of what I'm getting.
P: Phobias: Bugs and calling people on the phone.
Q: Quote: Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
R: Reasons to smile: When Elizabeth says, "Mom, I saved something for you!" and then she blows me a kiss.
S: Season: Spring. I love to see the trees budding.
T: Tag: I'm with Suzanne. I don't know what this means.
U: Unknown fact about me: I LOVE Nonograms!
V: Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat! Vegetables are what food eats.
W: Worst Habit: Scratching my head.
X: X-rays: Left hand and right foot. Also about 20 ultrasounds.
Y: Yummy favorite food: Godiva chocolates.
Z: Zodiac sign: Virgo.
2 comments:
Hey, I liked all your answers! And the one about Elizabeth was very cute. That was fun to read about you.
Ok now I feel really dumb. I didn't know what "tag" was and now I don't know what nonograms are. I live a sheltered life.
Post a Comment