It's that time again!
Time to put our pajamas on and eat ice cream all day?
No! It's time for another Primary Quarterly Activity!
(Groan!)
Trying to come up with ideas for the activities is taxing. They're supposed to be fun and uplifting and simple and cost-effective and suitable for ages 3-11. And easily planned and managed by one person. Last year I sort of had time off from Primary activities because of Catherine, but this year, no such luck!
Hmmm. Do kids like sitting around quietly reading? Because that's the kind of activity I can get excited about!
ALSO
Superhero update:
Mom is now The Captain. Elizabeth has dubbed herself 'Womangirl'.
3 comments:
How about giving each kid a little ball and letting them throw it around and chase after it. That went over big at the last activity. You could call it "treating your body at a temple by keeping it healthy through exercise."
Easily managed by one person? That's insane. It took at least 4 of us to run those when I was in the PP. Now, I love them. ('cause I'm not in there anymore!) Drop the kids off for 2 hours, free babysitting!!!
Primary activities are great for everyone but the primary leaders. www.sugardoodle.net usually has some good ideas.
Post a Comment