Last month I finally accepted that I'm getting older. I stopped pulling out my white hairs (I have three right where I part my hair on the left side.) I'm also getting spots on my face and I've decided to live with my flab (for now.)
And now onto another topic...I'm trying to decide how short to cut my hair. Right now it's past my shoulders. Cliff likes it long so I've endured it, but once in a while I just like to chop it. And since I've always wanted to put a poll up on my blog, I'm asking you, the faithful readers, to advise me. How short should I go?
2 comments:
I'm sorry, you're not that old! We all have spots and white hairs and wrinkley foreheads. You still look great to me!
Not all of us have white hairs! Although that may change before summer comes. Stress is a killer, especially to your hair color. I always liked your hair when it was just brushing your shoulders with layers. I say bring that look back.
Post a Comment