You know you've heard that baby toy song one too many times when you're humming it at work. Also, not listed here that I just thought of: TV Theme Songs, 72%.
DISCLAIMER: These numbers are all WAG's, and not scientifically documented.
Don't you hate when the first song you hear in the morning sticks with you all day. I've been singing "ah, ah, ah, ah stayin' alive, stayin' alive" since 6:30 this morning.
Congrats. You won the honor of writing the acceptance speech for Kung Fu Panda winning "Best Picture" on my blog poll. I would like to post the acceptance speeches next Tuesday night, so could you email me a funny, cheesy 1-paragraph acceptance speech by Tues around noon? Email me at nmhusband@hotmail.com and let me know.
3 comments:
Why the heck are you listening to Mexican music! ICK!!! How's that for two many exclamation points? :)
Don't you hate when the first song you hear in the morning sticks with you all day. I've been singing "ah, ah, ah, ah stayin' alive, stayin' alive" since 6:30 this morning.
Jen,
Congrats. You won the honor of writing the acceptance speech for Kung Fu Panda winning "Best Picture" on my blog poll. I would like to post the acceptance speeches next Tuesday night, so could you email me a funny, cheesy 1-paragraph acceptance speech by Tues around noon? Email me at nmhusband@hotmail.com and let me know.
Thanks and congrats,
NMH
Post a Comment