Here's Catherine and Tyler who is a great toy-sharer.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Fun at Marianne's House
This past weekend we had a great time in Utah while we were there for my niece's baptism. Elizabeth and Catherine both had a great time playing with the cousins.
Here's Catherine and Tyler who is a great toy-sharer.
Here's Elizabeth and Ava throwing snow at the fence.
They loved it because it stuck. It was great to be there with almost all the family. It was an uneventful ride home through rain and sleet and snow and wind. The only thing we didn't have was a tornado! (Unless you call Elizabeth's complete mess in the back seat.) And we only had to watch 2 Barbie movies two times each. I count that a success.
Here's Catherine and Tyler who is a great toy-sharer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet. I love the picture of Catherine with her 'swim-to-me-puppy' goggles on. She's the funnest baby! Thanks again for making the trip up. We sure enjoyed you guys being here. I'll have to post the rock-band pictures soon for you to see.
Post a Comment