I took this video because I am often amused at the elaborate way Elizabeth uses her whole body to tell a story. Please don't ask me what her story is about because I really don't know.
What do you mean you didn't know what the story was about? :-) A whole bunch of cookies and she cleaned them all up. At least it was something like that! (In my stories, I eat all the cookies :-)
3 comments:
Ah, that's funny! I got something about "cleaning up the cookies", or something like that! She should be a dancer!
What do you mean you didn't know what the story was about? :-) A whole bunch of cookies and she cleaned them all up. At least it was something like that! (In my stories, I eat all the cookies :-)
My favorite was the little shimmies in the beginning. Elizabeth is great! What a doll!
Post a Comment