Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Last of the Eye News!

Catherine had her surgery on Monday. They drained the infection in her sinus using the inside corner of her eye so there was no incision, no stitches. The pediatrician talked to the surgeon and said that she would be sent home today (Tuesday.) I know it takes a long time to get checked out from the hospital, so I'm not expecting her to be leaving until the afternoon, but we're really happy to have her finally home. Ten days has been very long!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Hooray Catherine! (and mom and dad for surviving!) I'm so glad you're home and safe and happy.

Kim said...

YEAH!! I am so glad it is almost over. Poor Catherine. Poor Jen... it is tough to see your kids have a tough time. We love you and glad eveyting is getting better

Suzanne Affleck said...

Now all that is left are the endless follow-up appointments! At least you get to go home afterwards.:)