One of my favorite blogs to check every so often is called "Glitter Gone Bad". They post pictures of horrible craft projects and recently featured one that you should not look at if you are squeamish. It is a crocheted doll. Giving birth. Naked. Anatomically correct.
Ew.
I have no idea who came up with it and then actually went ahead and created it, but I think they need therapy. Here's the link:
http://glittergonebad.blogspot.com/2008/12/happy-new-year-new-birth-right.html
I know it's like telling someone to taste the bad milk that you just tasted, but I can't help doing it. It's just awful.
2 comments:
That is terrible! Who comes up with this stuff anyway? I guess blankets and jammies get old after a while so you look for a new challenge?
Oh behalf of all your readers, thank you for not posting a picture of this on your blog. I can't blame you for my scorched retinas, you did warn me.
Post a Comment