We took pictures of Catherine today and they turned out so cute! Unfortunately, in some of them you can see the bruise where her Grandma Merrill dropped her on her head. And it might be just me, but I think that her left eye is still a bit redder than the right one.


Yes, we ordered some for the grandparents too, so you'll get yours Dad. Also, what's up with brown nowadays? It's all over the little girl stuff. It's like brown is the new pink.
4 comments:
She is so adorable! Very cute pictures. Thanks for coming to Alyssa's little party, she is LOVING the shoes.
Oh and the brown is cute, and functional too. Much better at hiding stains than pink. A BIG plus in our house.
oh, she's so cute! I love the brown, but you're right about it being everywhere! It's supposedly "classic"? Anyway, she's a little sweetie!
If brown is the new pink no one told Sophie. She is still all about pink and princess. Girls.
So cute Jen! I got on Marianne's blog and found yours - your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment