For all those that haven't heard and those that have:
Catherine was admitted to Summerlin Hospital at 2:00 am on December 27. She has cellulitis around her left eye. It swelled even more than the picture below, so I took her back to the emergency room and Catherine was admitted. She's been getting antibiotics and the swelling is almost completely gone now. She might have to stay 10 days to finish the course of antibiotics, but we don't have any definite word yet.
Thanks everyone for your prayers and offers of help. We really appreciate the support.
2 comments:
Let us know how everything goes. I'm so sorry about that. Nothing is worse when it's YOUR little baby that it is happening to! I wish I could be there to help you out.
Hey Jen, I've left a few messages. Hope everything is ok. PLEASE let us know if we can do anything for you, whether it be kidnapping Elizabeth, feeding the cats or just moral support.
Post a Comment