Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Suitable for Bumber Stickers

Here's my collection of snarky sayings:
(BTW Dad, snarky=Rudely sarcastic or disrespectful; snide.)

Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.

Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

CONSCIOUSNESS: That annoying time in between naps.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Follow your dreams. Except that one where you're at school in your underwear.

Before giving anyone a piece of your mind, make sure you have some to spare.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

Does dark have a speed too?

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

The speed of time is one second per second.

Age brings wisdom. Or age shows up alone, you never know.

I've gotta be me! (everyone else was taken.)

Since Marianne reminded me of funny sayings, I've found my collection of actual quotes from college professors. It'll be posted soon.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

The three lefts make a right is my favorite! I laughed at these, I had forgotten some of them. How about
"Floggings will continue until morale improves". We've got to keep writing down Dad's sayings before I forget them all!