Even though it's the day after Thanksgiving, I'm still in the Thanksgiving mood. Here's a small list of things I'm thankful for today:
One awesome husband
Two beautiful crazy silly girls
Catherine going back to sleep this morning so Cliff and I could have some *special* time
Grandma Babe's apple pie (of which I had two helpings yesterday)
Cliff's brother coming to Thanksgiving lunch 2.5 hours late so we only had to spend half an hour with them.
The gobs and gobs of rain that we had this week (Okay so it was only 1/4 inch. But for Vegas, that's a lot.)
One awesome husband
Two beautiful crazy silly girls
Catherine going back to sleep this morning so Cliff and I could have some *special* time
Grandma Babe's apple pie (of which I had two helpings yesterday)
Cliff's brother coming to Thanksgiving lunch 2.5 hours late so we only had to spend half an hour with them.
The gobs and gobs of rain that we had this week (Okay so it was only 1/4 inch. But for Vegas, that's a lot.)
God answering prayers that haven't even been prayed yet.
I'm sure I could make this list longer, but we've got to get some stuff done today. (Is there such a thing as "fall cleaning"?)
I'm sure I could make this list longer, but we've got to get some stuff done today. (Is there such a thing as "fall cleaning"?)
No comments:
Post a Comment