When does your toddler become a child? I believe it's when you hear her half of the phone conversation go something like this:
Hi Daddy. Can we go to McDonald's for dinner? ... Where you at? ... What are you making? ... No, I'm not ready yet. ... I got to tell you something. We're running out of snacks. We need to get some more tomorrow. ... No, we're not out, we're running out. ... Okay, bye.
I'm not kidding that she said "Where you at?" like on those phone commercials. Also, the other day she said, "Mom, you be illin'." (Yes, she got that phrase from the song. It comes around on the iPod rotation about once a month.)
2 comments:
That's awesome. She is so smart, I guess she is almost 4 years old! I can't believe it. She's got pretty good phone etiquette. Is it bad when your daughter answers the phone by saying, "Hey Mom, sup?"
I felt a little sad when I took Sophie with me to work one day and she fit right in with the preschoolers. She went out and did their activities, had recess, the whole thing. She can't be old enough for school yet?
Post a Comment