Monday, October 20, 2008

Cutie Pie Faces!

We did family pictures on Saturday and look how well they turned out! Both the girls were great smilers. Try not to be too jealous.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my... that is the cutest picture ever! I love the shirts! You better send me one, please! (I'll trade you, I'll send you one of ours.)

Marianne said...

Oh, I just noticed the picture with you and your girls. You are so gorgeous! Wow!

Dad said...

I need some paper copies for the Family portrait wall in the hallway, and for the display by the front door. Especially those that you posted.

Jen said...

Don't worry Dad, they've been ordered. We got the CD with the pictures from the whole session so I only have electronic copies right now. We'll have the paper ones in a week or two and then I'll give them to everyone because I want them all to be jealous!