Here's a few fun pictures of the girls playing at the park. First we played in the water.
They mostly liked to run through these rings that spray water.
Ellowyn would run through the water and then come tell me she was wet. Then she'd do it again.
Lexa stared doing the same thing. "Mom! I'm wet!"
Next we went to the slides. Everyone was just wet enough to stick to the slide, so we used towels to go faster.
I don't think Ellowyn liked faster.
Lexa wanted to go feet first.
Finally, Lexa convinced me to push her on the swings.













4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. Wow! Lexa and Ellowyn are both big!
We love going to splash pads! The best part is watching my kids build up enough courage to run through the water. When they finally do they get this smile like they scaled a mountain. So fun!
Yay! "Mom I'm wet!" that cracks me up. They are so darling! Can't wait to see them again soon. :)
Swimming the ocean alone is no fun compared with the water park with cute kids! MOM
Post a Comment