Here's a bunch of pictures from Lexa's birthday yesterday. She was so excited that it was her birthday. She told everyone who came in the door that it was her birthday and she was 3.
Mickey Mouse cupcakes, yum!
She didn't actually eat the cupcake.
We bought her a new couch (so I could throw away the old hairy one.)
She got a new Ariel doll from Jodi and Kara. (She hugged every single present like it was her favorite.)
We bought her this Curious George while at Universal Studios.
This is her new UNLV shirt. Her mouth is open in this picture because I caught her in the middle of her "UNLV go fight win!" chant. I believe she is yelling out "N!"
Suzanne's girls got her this Minnie Mouse.
This is Lexa hugging her new Curious George shirt.
She was the most adorable little birthday girl! All smiles and hugging and excitement! Happy Birthday Lexa!
2 comments:
I loved how she hugged everything she opened. So cute!
P.S. Thanks for the extra cupcakes! They are delish!
Happy birthday Lexa!
Post a Comment