Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ellowyn's Birthday

Ellowyn's birthday was fairly short. She opened her presents first and got some new clothes and toys.  I made her a cupcake cake of Snow White's dress. It looked great, but the icing slid off when we started pulling it apart. Oh well. 


Then we sang "Happy Birthday!" She wasn't quite sure what to make of that. 


She's holding her new ball in the picture. Afterwards, Catherine and/or Jodi blew out her candle. I gave her a cupcake and ice cream. 



She thought that was great. She has a sweet tooth and she ate all the icing and the ice cream. When I pulled her out of her chair, there was a big brown smear and I was disgusted until I remembered that she had been eating chocolate ice cream. 


Happy birthday, Ellowyn!

1 comment:

Suzanne Affleck said...

Your cake was so cute! Glad we could come and help celebrate. Happy birthday Ellowyn!