Most of the toys are left and all the pictures. I need to take all the bookshelves down too. The kitchen still needs to be packed up and there are still things in the garage. And we still have no idea what to do with the cats.
They are both really old and they misbehave. One is not friendly at all and the other is too friendly. If we send them to the shelter they'll most likely be put to sleep. And I don't think anyone wants them.
I don't think I realized how much flotsam we had at our house. There are hair ties and pencils everywhere. The whole house really needs a deep cleaning.
The worst part is that we are going to have to do this again next year.
1 comment:
Packing is the worst. You're trying to cram your life into boxes and you don't know where anything is. Last time we moved I made some big deposits to Goodwill. Amazing what you end up holding on to.
Post a Comment