Sunday, September 25, 2011

Vacation

This weekend we took our big family vacation and went to Knott's Berry Farm, Legoland, the beach, and the LA Zoo.  Elizabeth was tall enough for a bunch of the rollercoasters at Knott's so she and I went on all the ones we could.  Our favorite was the Pony Express.  It was awesome because you're basically riding a horse around a rollercoaster track.  The restraint comes up behind you to keep you in place.


Catherine's favorite was this one:


She's riding with Cliff because she was scared and too small to ride by herself.

And the best part was that there was hardly anyone there.  Most of the time you could ride multiple times because there was no one waiting for your seat.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow! That's so awesome! :) I love legoland

Suzanne Affleck said...

I've never been to Legoland. Is it cheaper than Disney? Looks like a lot of fun. Although the cars seems more like Cliff's version of a roller coaster. :)

Dad said...

I guess that we can plan a trip to Legoland. It seems more the speed for the very young and the very old.