I feel like a party connoisseur since we attended 4 parties in three days over the last weekend. After consulting with the other judge (Cliff) I will now hand out the awards for:
Most Awesome Cake - It might not technically be "cake", but the hamburger and fries cupcakes were the bomb. Definitely the most creative.
Most Fun For The Kids - The Mission Hills Park was the best location for the kids. There was so much water and slides and watery slides. Even with the Mexicans partying next door, it was still the best.
Best Tasting Cake - The chocolate cake at my brother's birthday was full of chocolatey chocolateness. Yummy.
Best Food - This one was split between the graduation party food (Cliff loved the salad and the calzones) and Lily's birthday (I have never had a more delicious cheese hot dog.)
Obviously now there needs to be a party at Mission Hills Park with hamburger cupcake appetizers, salad and cheese hot dogs, and chocolate cake for dessert. Oh, and all the presents would be for me. Perfect!
3 comments:
Yay. I'd like to thank my sister Becca for helping me and my husband for supporting me...Haha. j/k. We were so happy you guys came to both parties and that you enjoyed the food!
Sounds like you guys got spoiled this weekend. :)
I feel bad that I missed two of those, probably because I wasn't invited. Oh well.
Post a Comment