Dear Alexa,
What happened? You have been sleeping through the night for several weeks now. It was great to feel so rested. But suddenly you decided that you couldn't skip that mid-sleep feeding. This whole week you've been waking up between 2 and 3 in the morning wanting food. Is it a growth spurt? Still trying to get bigger than your sisters? I don't blame you.
However, I really do appreciate that those mid-sleep feeding are all business. No wiggling around, no smiling or laughing. Sometimes you don't even open your eyes. You just chug down all 6 ounces, then go right back to sleep. Hardly even takes 20 minutes. Those are the kind of midnight feedings I like. No messing around, just get it done and get back to sleep. Save the fun for day time when I'm not grumpy.
Love,
Mommy
3 comments:
Good baby!!
Yay for you!!
What a good girl. #3 is the best!
Post a Comment